What are the benefits of CCTV?
More and more people are discovering the huge range of benefits of operating a CCTV systems in their home or business premises. Not surprisingly, crime prevention is the major benefit of a fully functional CCTV system. Figures show that a visible security camera acts as a significant deterrent to criminals and reduces crime by about 75%. The recorded footage is admissible as evidence in court leading to a huge increase in the conviction rate.
However, CCTV is also widely and successfully being used to save time and money and for a wide range of positive, life-improving reasons such as:
- Monitoring customers and employees
- Keeping an eye on pets left during the day
- Capturing images of those who enter and leave the property or area
- Monitoring problem neighbours
- Monitoring elderly relatives and other vulnerable people
- Watching and making recordings of wildlife
The affordable cost of our CCTV systems may also pay for themselves over time by reducing the insurance risk to your home or business and therefore may bring down the cost of your insurance premiums for your home, possessions and your car insurance if it is parked on the driveway or car park with facing CCTV.